Lawyer Quotes

Compromise is the best and cheapest lawyer. Robert Louis Stevenson The power of the lawyer is in the uncertainty of the law. Jeremy Bentham A lawyer’s performance in the courtroom is responsible for about 25 percent of the outcome; the remaining 75 percent depends on the facts. Melvin Belli Everybody has a right to be… Continue Reading →

Lawyer Jokes

I just wanna share some question and answer lawyer jokes I have found over the internet. Q: How can you tell if a lawyer is well hung? A: You can’t get a finger between the rope and his neck! Q: If you are stranded on a desert island with Adolph Hitler, Atilla the Hun, and… Continue Reading →

I Want To Be A Lawyer

What is a lawyer? What does a lawyer do? Lawyers represent people. That is what they do.  Ever since I was young, I dream of being lawyers. I want to be that cool and flamboyant guy defending my client from unjust accusations. I want to be that man known to uphold justice and moral values…. Continue Reading →